Monday, January 19, 2009

I had no idea...

Five years ago this past Saturday I went out for the first time with my husband. I had no idea that, that night was the beginning of the rest of my life. I was happily single, and at a place where I did not think that I wanted a relationship. But I did want to spend time with the gorgeous guy I worked with. I had spent 2 months trying to subtly hint that I wanted to spend time with him and finally all my hard work had paid off. I had more fun that night than I had in a long time. A year later we were parents, and now 5 years later we are married with an amazing son and a wonderful life together. I continue to love him more every day than I did the day before. All this from a simple night out, a couple of beers, late night breakfast, and one hell of a kiss. I could not of predicted that night that this is where we would be today but I am sure glad that it happened.

No comments: